By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of this website. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this website must be terminated immediately.
- For the purposes of this agreement, “content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on this website, whether copyright of AtlasMission.com or a third party.
- All material on this website is the copyright of AtlasMission.com or third parties. You may view the content of this site on screen. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use this website content in any way except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of this website’s content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of AtlasMission.com
- You agree to use this website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of, this website.
- Any contributions that you make to this website must be your own, they must be civil and tasteful, they must not contain any unlawful or objectionable content and they must not infringe the law.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore any information sent by e-mail is at your own risk.
- This website may direct you to external sites on the World Wide Web. AtlasMission.com. is not responsible for any data or other information available from any third party website and you acknowledge that AtlasMission.com shall have no liability to you for any damage or loss arising from the access to, use of, or reliance on such data or information. You shall be solely responsible for complying with any and all terms or conditions imposed by a third party on its website.
- AtlasMission.com will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use or loss of use of this website, or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of this website.
- You agree to indemnify and defend AtlasMission.com, at your expense, against any claim or action brought against AtlasMission.com arising out of or related to (1) your use of this website; or (2) your violation of any terms of this Agreement.
- AtlasMission.com reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this website after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- All purchases made within our app or through our website are non-refundable.
- Referral program and Atlas Mission Scholarship: A successful referral is defined as a person whom you have invited and who has installed the Atlas Mission and whose child has begun playing with it. You (and your invited parent friends) will unlock 2 free stories after a successful referral. To qualify for the Atlas Mission Scholarship, you must have had at least 5 successful referrals and you must then be one of the top 3 referrers with the maximum total number of successful referrals at the end of each month.
Some of the pictures used on this website are based on a Creative Commons 2.0 license.