Free Newsletter for Your Preschooler's Education
Does this describe you?
- You are a busy parent of a 2 - 6 year old child
- You want to do the best you can for your child's education
- There simply aren't enough hours in the day for you to do EVERYTHING that you feel you ought to be doing for him or her.
If the above describes you, you should follow us by signing up for our free weekly email newsletter below.
You'll get an email once a week containing exclusive and little-known tips to help your child become better at Reading, Math, Science, etc.
Help Your Child Learn 21st Century Skills
Our newsletter not only covers Reading, Math and Science but also helps your child develop important 21st century skills like:
- Basics of Coding / Programming
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
Tips Designed for Time-Crunched Parents Like You
We know you are busy, so the tips in our newsletter are designed so that you can implement them in quick 15-minute sessions with your child.
And the best part is that many of them don't require any extra time at all - you can implement them while you are doing everyday things that you would have done anyway when your child is around (like cooking, having dinner, etc.)!
Examples of Tips You'll Discover
Here's just a small sample of what you'll get when you sign up for the newsletter:
- 5 simple reading games that your child will absolutely love and which you can create on your own using everyday objects
- How to teach counting and addition to your child using the items that you see in the nearby display when you are waiting in line at the grocery store
- 10 art activities that preschoolers really enjoy
- How to teach the basics of computer programming and coding to your preschooler in order to develop her logical thinking skills
- 6 critical things for you to know if you are thinking of (or already are) homeschooling your child
- The best way to teach phonics to your child
- 10 quick and easy science experiments that you can do in your home with your child - and you only need to use things that you already have lying around in your house right now
Sign up Now - for Free
You'll get the newsletter once a week in your inbox. Fill up the form below to sign up for free: